4/04/2013

100 Strangers Project: REBOOT

Last year I started a 100 Strangers project where I finished with just 1. Talk about crash and burn. So this year, however late, I decided to do a reboot, starting with...


The Mystery People In The Conference Room


Joanne is a contractor working on "stuff" for a department where I work. I approached her the day before and asked her if she would be interested in having her photo taken for my 100 Strangers project. She said she would think about it. I thought she was politely saying NO. My project was off to a bad start. But later she came to my desk and told me we could do it the next day during lunch break. I was so excited.



1/100 - Joanne for my 100 Strangers Project


The conference room had three big windows so I pulled up the blinds on one and we shot in natural light.


1/100 - Joanne for my 100 Strangers Project


Two-fer Bonus

The day couldn't have gone any better. Joanne had company. I got Sarah for number 2 of 100.


2/100 - Sarah for my 100 Strangers Project


I felt like a GEICO customer... "happier than a witch in a broom factory" :)


2/100 - Sarah for my 100 Strangers Project


Thanks Joanne and Sarah for giving me the opportunity to photograph both of you. I'm off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment