4/14/2013

100 Strangers Project: 3/100 - Kevin, Graffiti Artist

Almost on a daily basis I pass by an automotive building wrapped in graffiti artwork. I think it would serve as a great background for outdoor portraits and I always tell myself that one of these days I'll drop by and take a closer look but never do... until today.

And the timing couldn't have been any better. As I pulled in to the lot, I see the guy responsible for all the art working on fresh graffiti.

3/100 - Kevin, graffiti artist
Meet Kevin, graffiti artist. I asked him about his current work and he told me this one wasn't hired work but the owner lets him use the building as his canvas. He declined to have a headshot taken but preferred one in action.



He was more than eager to direct me to the rest of the building to capture his previous work.








It was nice to meet you Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment