4/14/2013

100 Strangers Project: 4/100 - Hube, Business Owner

After speaking with Kevin (3/100), I told him I was interested in using his artwork as background for future outdoor portraits and he said he didn't mind. Permission one granted. Next was to ask the business owner if I could use the premises for photo shoots.

Meet Hube (pronounced Hyoo-Bee), owner of Lowe's Automotive in Stevensville, MD.

4/100 - Hube, business owner



When I asked him for the photograph he was fine with it but he remarked that he doesn't really look good in photos... I beg to differ. He has very expressive eyes. In fact, I thought he was an ideal subject so I took a few more shots.

4/100 - Hube, business owner

4/100 - Hube, business owner

I asked Hube to step out a bit forward from the shade  so I could use the sun as a nice backlight.

4/100 - Hube, business owner

His business covers used car sales, auto detailing (although while I was there, they were also giving some TLC on a big boat), but the most interesting part of his business is that Hube restores some classic cars. He took me inside his workshop to show me some works in progress. That explains some of the old classics sitting outside.

Hube's a cool guy. So cool he even told me that we can work on shooting his finished cars one of these days. I think it will be an awesome experience.

Thanks Hube for giving me the opportunity and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment