4/24/2013

100 Strangers Project: 5/100 - Adrienne, Manager / Flower Expert


5/100 - Adrienne, Manager/Flower Expert

Meet Adrienne, manager at Lowe's Bayshore Nursery and Garden Center and flower expert... I guess it's required with the job.

I've met Adrienne a couple of years back when I bought loads and loads of river rocks. I wasn't into serious photography back then. I was merely a customer and since I wasn't a regular I never really had a chance to get to know her.

Then I decided to photograph some flowers. The nursery was conveniently located in our community. After a brief introduction, Adrienne told me I was welcome to take as much photos as I'd like. Actually the photo above was taken a week after my initial visit. I told her about my 100 Strangers project and she agreed to have her photo taken.

One thing I can say about this project is that I'm really getting the hang of it. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. So far I'm 5 out of 5 giving me the impression that people are more approving if you show that you are genuinely interested and simply ask nicely. I hope my luck continues.

Thanks Adrienne!


No comments:

Post a Comment